WELCOME TO THE UPLAND UTAH BLOG SITE!

Welcome to UplandUtah.blogspot.com. If you were following my old blog you will recognize much of this site. I made the change and moved all the hunting and bird dog sections of my blog to keep my personal life more separate and private and to create a format that is more dedicated to my passion of upland hunting. 

This site is a personal journal of some of my hunting exploits with the occasional product review and opinion on hunting related subjects. A lot of it is personal and doesn't do anyone else much good but it's more for me than anything else. I won't claim to be an expert on any of this stuff but I do hunt upland game just about as much or more than anyone I know.  I do have enough experience that I believe what I share can be useful. I admit, I'm a terrible writer but I'm trying so please be patient and hopefully I will get my point across. Behind my family, bird hunting without a doubt is my biggest passion and I consume all the information I can find on the subject. 

Utah is not known as an upland hunting destination but if your dedicated we have 10 different upland game birds that are legal to hunt in this state plus we have an ever-growing turkey population. So if your willing to put in the effort and are willing to hike, hunting game birds in Utah can be very rewarding. The bird numbers are nothing close to what other states can claim but we have the terrain and the birds to make time spent in the field a very rewarding experience.

Feel free to comment or ask any questions that you may have. I hope the rest of the upland nation will enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy creating it. 
thanks,
Brett 

Comments

Popular Posts